Tender for mobilities under Erasmus+ programme for spring term 2015/2016 will take place on November 1st, 2015
Tender for ERASMUS Student Mobility for Study ( SMS) and for Placement (SMP) for spring semester of new ERASMUS+ of 2015/2016 academic year
Tender for Erasmus Student Mobility for Study and for Placement for spring semester of new Erasmus + of 2015/16 academic year is taking place on November 6th 2015 from 9:00 in room 017.
Actual list of partners institutions see IHM website.
- Tender is opened for all students of the IHM : full -time as well as part- time students, EU residents as well as non EU residents.
- Applying student is expected to submit:
- structured CV + motivation letter in English or language of the country- he/she wants to study in
- transcript of study results from the last closed term.
- language course certificates ( voluntary)
CVs and motivation letters can be send in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student must participate in tender in person to keep the conditions transparent and equal for the applicants. Written applications or any absence will not be taken into consideration.
- Students must complete the first year of the Bachelor programme before leaving for a study mobility for study according to the programme rules. Students of Master programme are not limited.
- Within new programme Erasmus + students can participate in Erasmus repeatidly in each study cycle ( it is possible to go for study and placement mobility on bachelor and master level)
- Since January 1st 2015 that European Commission has launched the On-line Linguistic Support. The student has to pass obligatory on-line language test. The student who does not not pass the test is not allowed to start the mobility.
- The student participating in Erasmus+ Mobility must fully respect the financial commitments towards the IHM ( there is a school fee discount of 10 th. CZK per semester only for student mobility for study.)
- Granting from Erasmus+ programme depends on the budget available and there is no legal claim for granting.
Ing. Zuzana Roldánová MSc.
Head of International Office