Tender for ERASMUS Student Mobility for Placement (SMP) for summer season 2018 - 22. 03. 2018
Tender for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement for summer season of 2018 is taking place on March 22nd 2018 from 10:00 in room 403.
The offers will be presented and you can also choose your own company.
1. Tender is opened for all students of the IHM : full -time as well as part- time students, EU residents as well as non EU residents.
2. Applying student is expected to submit:
- structured CV + motivation letter in English or language of the country- he/she wants to study in
- transcript of study results from the last closed term.
- language or professional course certificates (voluntary)
CVs and motivation letters can be send in advance to email@example.com
3. Student must participate in tender in person to keep the conditions transparent and equal for the applicants. Written applications or any absence will not be taken into consideration.
4. Students must complete the first year of the Bachelor programme before leaving for a study mobility for study according to the programme rules. Students of Master programme are not limited.
5. Within new programme Erasmus + students can participate in Erasmus repeatidly in each study cycle ( it is possible to go for study and placement mobility on bachelor and master level)
6. Since January 1st 2015 that European Commission has launched the On-line Linguistic Support. The student has to pass obligatory on-line language test. The student who does not not pass the test is not allowed to start the mobility.
5. The student participating in Erasmus+ Mobility must fully respect the financial commitments towards the IHM ( there is a school fee discount of 10 th. CZK per semester only for student mobility for study.)
6. Granting from Erasmus+ programme depends on the budget available and there is no legal claim for granting.
Ing. Zuzana Roldánová MSc.
Head of International Office