STATE FINAL EXAMINATIONS IN JUNE 2021
For all bachelor students (incl. full-time and combined form) the important terms for State Final Examinations (SFE) in June 2021 are as follows:
- Final exams will take place in full-time and distance form.
- Modification of the title topic: March 22, 2021.
- Registration for the SFE: March 15 to April 4, 2021.
- Submission of the thesis in an electronic form (obligatory for all students): April 22, 2021.
- The printed thesis (obligatory for all students) must be sent as a hardcover copy with a signed affidavit and delivered to the IHM by post or other means: by May 6, 2021.
- The printed thesis must be identical to the electronic version.
- SFE terms: June 1 to 4, 2021.
- There will be no submission of indexes, instead printed and signed statement of marks and credits from the IHM IS must be sent to the Study Department: by May 20, 2021.
- Terms and conditions for distance form of the SFE are the same as proclaimed above with the addition of the date for registration for the distance SFE: May 10, 2021.
- Registration for the distance form must be done via email@example.com. Use secured school email address only.
- The entire Rector´s measures for the SFE can be found here.