Graduation Ceremony - 29. 6. 2021
The graduation ceremony of the Bachelor´s degree program
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT in English
on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021
in the Congress Hall of the Hotel Ambassador
(address: Prague 1, Wenceslas Square No. 5-7)
- All participants must have their mouths and noses covered with a respirator all the time.
- Fulfillment of conditions required to enter the interior of the Congress Hall of the Ambassador Hotel, students will upload to the school system is.vsh.cz 24 hours in advance, guests will be checked at the entrance:
- a) no later than 7 days prior the ceremony, the person has undergone a RT-PCR test to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus with a negative result, or
- b) no later than 72 hours prior the ceremony, the person has undergone a POC test to determine the antigen of SARS-CoV-2 virus with a negative result, or
- c) the person has been vaccinated against covid-19 and proves by the national vaccination certificate, which is a written confirmation issued at least in English by an authorized entity operating in the Czech Republic, another Member State of the European Union or a country listed in the Communication of the Ministry of Health as a country or part thereof with low risk of covid -19, the sample of which is published in the list of recognized national certificates on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, which contains data on the vaccinated person, the type of vaccine, the date of vaccination, identification of the subject who issued the certificate, that within the vaccination:
- i) at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was applied in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been applied,
- ii) at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was applied in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been applied, or
- iii) at least 14 days have elapsed since the vaccine was applied in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 9 months, or
- d) the person has undergone a laboratory-confirmed disease COVID-19, the period of isolation has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health, and not more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Self-tests will not be available on site.
- Each graduate can be accompanied by a maximum of 5 guests.
- Chairs will be arranged with the necessary spacing.
- In case of late arrival to checking attendance, the student cannot be graduated at the ceremony.
- To attend the graduation ceremony, formal dress is required.
- Checking attendance 9:45 – 10:30
- Graduation ceremony 11:00 – 12:00