Currently valid information on the operation of IHM (updated to September 15, 2021)
The school building at Svídnická 506/1, 181 00 Prague 8 is open to students and the public from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 15:30. The stay in the school building is allowed only with respirator covering nose and mouth. Persons with symptoms of covid-19 are not allowed to enter the school building. It is always necessary to observe the currently valid restrictions resulting from government or hygienic station regulations.
In accordance with the protective measure of the MZČR no .: MZDR 20599 / 2020-114 / MIN / KAN, it is necessary to report the stay abroad (according to points 19 and 20 of the given measure) and insert a document proving infectivity directly in the IS IHM at the link: https: //is.vsh.cz/auth/koronavirus/. Applicants for study and other persons who do not yet have access to the IS can use the e-mail email@example.com for these purposes.
Teaching currently takes place in the full-time form in the school building in compliance with all currently valid hygiene measures.
It is forbidden to move and stay in the school building without respiratory protection (nose, mouth), which is a respirator or similar device (always without exhalation valve) meeting at least all technical conditions and requirements (for the product), including filtration efficiency of at least 94% according to relevant standards (eg FFP2, CN 95).
The prohibition does not apply to:
- academic staff in the provision of education,
- persons during the performance of work at the workplace or during the performance of another similar activity for the period during which they perform this activity in one place without the presence of a person other than a co-worker,
- the examiner and the examiner during the test, if all persons maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters and both the examiner and the examiner agree with this exception,
- customers of catering establishments at the time of consumption of food and meals, including beverages, provided that the customer is sitting at a table,
- persons outside catering establishments for the time strictly necessary for the consumption of food and meals, including beverages,
- persons who, for serious health reasons, cannot wear a respirator and are able to prove this fact by a medical certificate; however, these persons are obliged to wear another respiratory protective device, which is specified in the medical certificate.
Personal presence of students in the VŠH building is possible only if the student does not have symptoms of COVID-19.
From 10 May 2021, the participation of students in internships is allowed (applies to all years).
Ceremonial ceremonies (matriculation, graduation, inauguration) are possible in compliance with all applicable hygiene measures.
The Study Department is open from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 11:00.
If you need further information, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you good health, successful passing of all exams and we look forward to meeting you again at the IHM premises.